What is it like to live in this world as a magician and a showgirl? What are the important questions that go through their heads every single day, when they are not entertaining?
Join Athena and Phelyx for a podcast created to share their musings and conversations with the dreamers, the doers and the in-betweeners.
- ep 027 Dealing with Bad Audiences
- ep 026 The Value of Experience Onstage and in Life
- ep 025 The Trouble with Producing Burlesque
- ep 023 & 24 OBC Halloween
- ep 022 Manipulating Perception With Fashion
- ep 021 Transferable Skills Learned From Being an Entertainer
- ep 020 Pivotal Moments: Ballet Camp and Art Galleries
- ep 019 Living as Performers: Suburbia vs. City Life
- ep 018 What Does it Mean to “Adventure”?
- ep 017 Why Performers Don’t Take Vacations
- ep 016 Road Trips & Relationships
- ep 015 Who is paying for your entertainment?